Hey guys!! So today I am posting the recipe of my favorite dessert. Brownies entered into my life some 4 years back. Courtesy my husband. We had gone out for our first dinner date post our marriage and he ordered brownie for the dessert. I had known that brownies exist but (hard to believe I know) I had never tried them. So I tried my first brownie on this date and damn I fell in love I finished it in one go and then there was no turning back. I did some classes for learning the concept of brownies and started experimenting at home. Now every month it I bake brownies at-least once and it is served with vanilla ice cream. The recipe is very easy and the brownies turn so yummy, goey and crumbly they will just melt in your mouth. So lets get baking guys……
Dark Chocolate- 150 gms
Butter- 50 gms
Milk- 1 cup (Lukewarm)
Hide and Seek Biscuits- 125 gms
Parle-G Biscuits- 150 gms
Powdered Sugar- 2 tbsp
Baking Powder- 1 tsp
Baking Soda- 1/4 tsp
Mixed Nuts (Walnuts, Cashew Nuts and Almonds) (chopped)- 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence- 2 tsp
All purpose flour for dusting – 1 tbsp
Oil for greasing- 1 tbsp
1) Take the dark chocolate and butter together in microwave for 30 seconds first and then again for 30 seconds till it melts.
2) Take the biscuits in a mixture grinder and powder them.
3) Now add these powdered biscuits and powdered sugar in the dark chocolate mixture and mix well. Now add the milk slowly and keep mixing. Then add the baking powder, baking soda and vanilla essence. Add the chopped nuts and mix. The brownie batter is ready which will be little thick in consistency.
4) Take baking tin and grease it using oil and dust it with flour (you can use butter paper also for lining). Now pour the brownie batter as prepared above in the greased tin and bake in a preheated oven (preheat at 180 degrees for 5 mins) at 180 degrees for 15-20 mins.
5) Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or chocolate sauce.
For my recipe of vanilla ice cream follow the link below: