Hello peeps!! How is everyone? The recipe am posting today is one of my favorites. Cheese and Chilli is my favorite combination. You can have these hot and tasty parathas for your breakfast or lunch or dinner with mayonnaise dip. So lets get cooking..
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Processed Cheese (Grated) – 1 cup
Chopped mozzarella cheese – 1/2 cup
Chilli Flakes – 1 tbsp
Oregano – 1 tbsp
Finely chopped green chilly- 2 tbsp
Green Capsicum (finely chopped)- 1/2 cup
Fresh Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
Salt – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water for kneading
1) For kneading the dough in a mixing bowl take the wheat flour, 1 tsp salt and mix well. Now add the oil and crumble with the flour. Knead into soft dough using water for at-least 10 minutes. Add some oil on the surface and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2) For the stuffing in a mixing bowl take the processed cheese, mozzarella cheese coriander leaves, green chilly, capsicum, oregano, chilli flakes and salt and mix everything well.
3) Make balls out of the dough (Approx 8-10). Roll one of the balls using rolling pin to about 4 inches circle. Add the stuffing prepared in the center of the circle and fold the outer edges of the dough together and seal the stuffing.
4) Now roll the stuffed ball into a circle of around 6-7 inches.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little oil until golden brown spots appear on both the sides on medium flame.
6) Cook all the parathas this way and serve hot with mayonnaise dip.
I have used my homemade mayonnaise. For recipe click on the link below: