As the name suggests it is a cake made out of biscuits. It is very easy to make and does not require many ingredients also. The procedure is also easy and can be made for any occasion at any time. So now when your toddler demands a cake make this yummy cake and satisfy his cravings. So lets get cooking…
Hide and Seek Biscuits – 40 pieces
Parle G Biscuits- 20 pieces
Bourbon Bourbon Biscuits- 10 pieces
Cocoa Powder- 2 tbsp
Lukewarm Milk – 2 1/2 cups
Powdered Sugar- 2 tbsp
Chopped Nuts (Cashew, Walnut and Almond) – 1/4 cup
Eno/Fruit Salt- 2 tsp
Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
Chocolate Sauce for garnishing.
Chocolate chips white or dark – 4 tbsp
1) In a bowl mix the milk, sugar and cocoa powder.
2) Grind the hide and seek biscuits, Parle G biscuits into powder.
3) Semi crush the bourbon biscuits alongwith the cream portion.
4) Mix the powdered biscuits in the milk batter prepared in step 1.
5) Now add the vanilla essence, nuts and bourbon biscuits and mix. Add the eno at last and mix.
6) Pour this batter in dusted aluminium tin of desired shape and add the chocolate chips on top. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 mins.
7) Decorate with chocolate sauce or nuts.
8) Serve warm by reheating in microwave or chilled with ice-cream on top.
Check out the top 100 Indian food blogs. I am on No. 80.