Hello peeps!! How is everyone? The recipe am posting today is one of my favorites. Paneer and cheese is the hot favorite combination of kids as well as adults. You can have these hot and tasty parathas for your breakfast or lunch or dinner with green chutney and raita. The recipe is very easy to make the stuffing is easy to make and will be ready in just a few minutes. So lets get cooking..
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Paneer/Cottage Cheese (grated) – 250 grams
Processed Cheese (Grated) – 1 cup
Finely chopped green chilly- 1 tbsp
Fresh Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin-Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Chat Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Water for kneading
1) For kneading the dough in a mixing bowl take the wheat flour, 1 tsp salt and mix well. Now add the oil and crumble with the flour. Knead into soft dough using water for at-least 10 minutes. Add some oil on the surface and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2) For the stuffing in a mixing bowl take the grated paneer, processed cheese, coriander leaves, green chilly, red chilli powder, cumin-coriander powder, chat masala powder and salt and mix everything well once mixed it will form like a dough. Make stuffing balls out of this.
3) Make balls out of the dough (Approx 8-10). Roll one of the balls using rolling pin to about 2-3 inches circle. Add the stuffing prepared in the center of the circle and fold the outer edges of the dough together and seal the stuffing.
4) Now roll the stuffed ball into a circle of around 6-7 inches.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little oil until golden brown spots appear on both the sides on medium flame.
6) Cook all the parathas this way and serve hot with chutney, raita and hot kulhaad tea/coffee.
I am taking my alexa rank to the next level with blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa
I am a lawyer by profession but love to cook. Being a foodie myself I keep trying variations with my recipes. My blog is all about my experiments and experience with food. You can follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook all having handles alawyerskitchen. I am also on the food reviewer panel with GoToChef, which is the perfect platform to check out reviews on various food products and also find recipes using the same. You can also find me on blogchatter https://www.theblogchatter.com/user/shailparekhthosani
and pinterest https://in.pinterest.com/alawyerskitchen2018/