Hey guys!!!! Hows everyone been? Your hobby/passion is what drives you to handle your stressful day. The best part would be when your hobby/passion turns into your profession. Even then there are days when you feel stuck up or clogged on what to do next. Have you all also been through such days? I hate that feeling when I am stuck thinking what should I post next. That is when I start studying my notes of over the years and inspiration always strikes me. This time I decided to make these yummy rolls made out of regular oats and masala oats. It is tasty and even kids will love it. Oats hidden in these rolls will be loved and eaten by kids in an instant and can be taken in tiffin also. So lets check out this easy tiffin recipe….
Potatoes (boiled and grated)- 1 cup
Onions, capsicum, carrot (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Masala Oats (classic flavor) – 1/2 cup
Ginger-garlic-green chilli paste- 2 tbsp
Regular oats- 1 cup
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Grated processed Cheese – 1/2 cup
Mozzarella Cheese ( chopped finely) – 1/2 cup
Fresh Coriander (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Bread crumbs- 1 cup
Maida – 1/2 cup
Water – 1 cup
1. In a bowl take the potatoes, chopped onions, capsicum and carrot and mash everything well. Now add in the ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, black pepper powder, lemon juice, masala oats, processed cheese, coriander leaves and salt and mix everything well.
2. In a separate bowl mix the all purpose flour and water and keep aside.
3. Make rolls out of the mixture prepared in step No.1.
4. Place 2-3 chopped mozzarella pieces in middle of the rolls and seal it.
5. Now coat the rolls with bread crumbs then dip it in the flour batter and then cover it with the regular oats.
6. Heat a non stick tawa and drizzle some oil on it. Shallow fry the rolls on medium flame till both sides turn brown. You can also deep fry these rolls or bake them in an preheated oven at 190 degrees for 10-12 mins.
7. Serve them hot with tomato ketchup/green chutney/dip.
I am a lawyer by profession but love to cook. Being a foodie myself I keep trying variations with my recipes. My blog is all about my experiments and experience with food. You can follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook all having handles alawyerskitchen. I am also on the food reviewer panel with GoToChef, which is the perfect platform to check out reviews on various food products and also find recipes using the same. You can also find me on blogchatter https://www.theblogchatter.com/user/shailparekhthosani
and pinterest https://in.pinterest.com/alawyerskitchen2018/