Hey all!! I love cookies specially the goey ones. Dip a warm cookie in hot milk and get lost in a world of sweetness. Involve your kids in this baking these cookies and enjoy eating the dough or the cookie. Without further ado lets get cooking these delicious cookies.
All purpose flour/Maida- 1 cup
Oats powder- 1/4 cup
Butter – 3/4 cup (at room temperature)
Powdered Sugar- 1/2 cup
Cocoa Powder- 1 tbsp
Chocolate Powder- 1 tbsp
Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
Dark Chocolate chopped – 1/2 cup
Baking Powder- 1 tsp
Baking Soda- 1/2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Water if required – 2 tbsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Beat the butter with sugar for 1 to 2 minutes, until its creamy and fluffly in texture with an beater.
3. Sieve together the all purpose flour, oats baking powder, cocoa powder, chocolate powder, salt and baking soda.
4. Now add sieved dry ingredients and vanilla essence to the beaten butter and mix using the spatula. Fold in the chopped chocolate using a spatula. Once incorporated use your hands and knead slightly to form a dough. Do not knead too hard just enough to form a dough. If you feel your dough has become too hard add the water one tbsp at a time to loosen it. The dough should not be too loose it should be hard in consistency.
5. Cover the dough and keep it too chill in the fridge for an hour. After an hour take out the dough it will be stiff and ready.
6. Make small round balls out of the dough (You can take measure of 1 tbsp of the dough to make one ball) flatten it a little in disc shape.
7. Make small discs of all of the dough and place it in the baking tray line with butter paper.
8. Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm with milk.
I am a lawyer by profession but love to cook. Being a foodie myself I keep trying variations with my recipes. My blog is all about my experiments and experience with food. You can follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook all having handles alawyerskitchen. I am also on the food reviewer panel with GoToChef, which is the perfect platform to check out reviews on various food products and also find recipes using the same. You can also find me on blogchatter https://www.theblogchatter.com/user/shailparekhthosani
and pinterest https://in.pinterest.com/alawyerskitchen2018/