Hey guys! Pancakes are usually made using eggs. I have made them eggless and using these measurements and tips even these eggless pancakes turn out extremely fluffy and melt in mouth. They taste absolutely delicious and you can top with syrup of your choice. Normally it is topped with maple syrup but I have used flavored syrup. Lets get cooking…..
Maida/All purpose flour – 2 cups
Milk powder- 2 tbsp
Powdered Sugar – 3/4 cup
Butter (room temperature) – 1 tbsp
Lukewarm milk – 1 and 1/2 cup
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – a few drops
Coco Powder – 1 tsp
1. In a bowl take the maida, milk powder, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt and mix it well.
2. Now add in the butter and crumble it in the flour mixture.
3. Now slowly add in the milk and keep mixing till there are no lumps. Now add the vanilla essence and oil and mix it well. The batter will be little thick not too runny but pouring consistency.
4. Take out half the batter in another bowl and add the coco powder to it and mix it well.
5. Take a non stick pan. Take a deep laddle or the measuring cup and pour out the batter on the pan. Do not spread the batter let it sit in the center. Let the pancake cook on low flame. You will see bubbles on top let them all pop to form a nice bubble net on the top.
6. Once done turn over and let it cook on the other side for few seconds.
7. Serve hot topped with peanut butter, pineapple syrup, black current syrup or chocolate sauce as you desire. make sure soak your pancakes with the syrup.
Leave a Reply