Hey guys! Bread pizza is a easy substitute to your regular pizza if you do not have a base ready. Just take bread slices and toppings of your choice and you are ready to make a pizza. I have used white bread here, you can use brown bread also. I have used double cheese in this recipe namely cheese slices and grated pizza cheese/mozzarella cheese/processed cheese whichever you choose. Bread pizza also tastes yummy and the bread crust becomes nice and crispy and is loved by all. You can make this for your kitty party or kids birthday party also. I have used oregano and chilli flakes, you can use the Italian seasoning or pizza seasoning also which is readily available in the market. So lets get cooking…
Bread slices – 8
Boiled corn kernels – 1/2 cup
Finely chopped capsicum- 1/2 cup
Finely chopped onions- 1/2 cup
Finely chopped tomatoes – 1/2 cup
Cheese Slices – 4
Grated Cheese (of choice) – 1 cup
Red Chilli Flakes
Salt as per taste
Pizza Sauce – 4 tbsp
Oil – 4 – 6 tbsp
1) Mix together boiled corn kernels, onions, tomatoes and capsicum. Add some salt in this taking care to add only a pinch or so as cheese will already have its own saltiness. Add some chilli flakes and oregano and mix everything together.
2) Take 4 bread slices and cut its edges. Keep aside.
3) Take the bread slice which has the edge and place a cheese slice on it. Now place the other bread slice (the one with the edge cut) and place it on the cheese slice and seal it by pressing the sides. Now roll the entire bread a little and make it little flat.
4) Now apply the pizza sauce on the bread and add the toppings. Finally add the grated cheese and sprinkle some more chilli flakes and oregano on top.
5) Take a non stick tawa and apply some oil. Place the bread pizza made on the tawa and cover it. Let it cook for 2 minutes on low flame till the cheese melts and the bottom becomes crisp.
6) Serve hot with ketchup.
I am a lawyer by profession but love to cook. Being a foodie myself I keep trying variations with my recipes. My blog is all about my experiments and experience with food. You can follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook all having handles alawyerskitchen. I am also on the food reviewer panel with GoToChef, which is the perfect platform to check out reviews on various food products and also find recipes using the same. You can also find me on blogchatter https://www.theblogchatter.com/user/shailparekhthosani
and pinterest https://in.pinterest.com/alawyerskitchen2018/