Hey guys! The recipe I am posting today is perfect for kitty parties or kid’s birthday parties. I have made the base sauce at home and the bread is ready made. It tastes really delicious. The toppings can be varied as per your choice. So lets get cooking…
- Pizza round base – 5
- Cheese as required
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- For topping:
- Tomatoes (diced) – 2 medium
- Onions (diced) – 2 medium
- Capsicum (diced) – 1 large
- Paneer/Cottage cheese – 250 grams (chop in medium pieces)
- Pizza seasoning – 2 tsp
- Chilli Fakes – 2 tsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Garlic (grated) – 1 tsp
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- For sauce:
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Onion puree – 1 cup
- Tomato puree – 1 cup
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Peanut butter – 2 tsp
- Oregano – 2 tsp
- Chilli flakes – 2 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Onion base/stuffing:
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1 large
- Grated processed cheese – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
- Kashmiri red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Amchur powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
In a wok add olive oil. Once little warm add garlic. Sauté for few seconds. Now add the remaining ingredients and toss them all together on high flame for 3-4 minutes. Do not cook just keep stirring and tossing. Keep aside.
1) In a wok take oil. let is become warm then add the garlic and ginger paste and cook for few seconds while stirring.
2) To this add the finely chopped onions and sauté till slightly soft. Now add the sugar to this and mix till sugar melts.
3) Now add the onion puree and cook it till it becomes paste like texture and turns slightly brown and leaves oil. Then add the tomato puree, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and mix it all well. Cook till tomato puree leaves oil. Finally add the peanut butter and mix it well. Keep aside to cool
For onion base/stuffing:
Mix together all the ingredients and keep aside.
1) Take a pizza base and apply the prepared sauce generously. On this add onion stuffing and press it in the sauce. Grate some cheese on it. On this add the topping prepared. Grated some more cheese on top.
2) On a non stick tawa drizzle some oil. Place the pizza as prepared above in step 1 and cover cook on low flame till cheese melts (this will take 5-7 minutes.
3) Cut it in horizontal bars and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’ hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla in collaboration with Mads’ Cookhouse.
Leave a Reply