Hey guys!! How is everyone?? Today I have made some tasty and yummy Banana Bread. Everyone at my house likes banana. It is the only fruit which is bought almost everyday for all. Bananas are rich in vitamins and can be eaten in such a variety of dishes. A variety of dishes can be made using bananas like milkshake, icecream, cakes and even curry. I have tried the banana bread today which is so easy to make and the ingredients used are also regularly available in any household. It is ready in just an hour and not very complicated also. Now that I have tried it once I am going to make this regularly. You can have it either warm with tea or have it with some icecream or peanut butter it tastes yummy. So lets get baking……
Bananas (ripe)- 3 large
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Oil- 1/4 cup
Wheat Flour- 3/4 cup
All purpose flour/Maida- 1/2 cup
Oats powder- 1/4 cup
Coco Powder- 1 tsp
Choco Chips- 2 tbsp
Baking Powder- 1 tsp
Baking Soda- 1/2 tsp
Nuts chopped (Walnut, Cashew, Almonds)- 1/4 cup
Salt- a pinch
Cinnamon powder- 1 tsp
Milk – 2 tbsp
1) In a bowl take the bananas and sugar and blend them using a blender or beat it till it form a slurry and the sugar melts.
2) Now add the oil and mix well. Sieve the wheat flour, maida, oats powder, baking powder, baking soda and coco powder together.
3) Mix the sieved ingredients to the banana slurry till no lumps. Now add the choco chips, cinnamon powder, salt and milk and mix well. The consistency of the batter will be little thick but you can pour it easily.
4) Take a rectangular tin. Brush it with oil and dust with flour. Pour the batter and bake it in a preheated over at 180 degrees for 40 mins. Preheat the oven also at 180 degrees for 5 mins.
5) Once cool un-mould the bread and serve with ice cream or peanut butter or make it warm and serve with tea.