#Cosmiclilt check out this awesome #emagazine having #stories, #poetry and my #recipe for “Pizza Buns” on page 25. To download click on link below
Maida/All purpose flour- 1 1/2 cup
Wheat flour- 1/4 cup
Instant dry active yeast- 1 1/2 tsp
Sugar- 1/2 tsp
Oregano- 2 tbsp
Chilli Flakes- 2 tbsp
Garlic powder- 2 tsp
Sesame seeds/Til- 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Warm Water- 1/4 cup (for kneading)
Warm Water- 1/4 cup (for activating yeast)
For the Filling:
Onion (diced) – 1 small
Tomato (diced)- 1 small
Capsicum (diced)- 1 small
Boiled corn kernels- 1 tbsp
Oregano- 2 tsp
Chilli Flakes- 2 tsp
Processed Cheese/Mozzarella (grated) – 1/2 cup
For the garlic butter:
Garlic (finely chopped)- 2 tbsp
Olive Oil or butter (at room temperature)- 1/2 cup
Oregano- 1 tsp
Chilli Flakes- 1 tsp
Pizza Sauce – 2 tbsp
For the dough:
1. In a mixing bowl mix the maida/all purpose flour, wheat flour, garlic powder, chilli flakes, oregano and salt.
2. In lukewarm water add the yeast and sugar and give it a stir. Cover and keep aside for 10 mins. The water should be lukewarm i.e. not too hot now cold. You should be able to put your finger in the water comfortably it should not sting.
3. After 10 mins check the yeast it will be bubbling. If the yeast is not bubbling then throw away an start again as the yeast has died.
4. Add the yeast activated water to the flour mixture as in step 1 and knead a soft dough and keep kneading for 5-10 mins. If the dough is hard add 1-2 tsp lukewarm water gradually. The dough will feel sticky but will be manageable. It should be soft. Knead the dough using your fingertips. Add 2-3 tsp of oil and cover the dough. Keep this dough aside to let it rest for at least an hour in a warm place. Do not disturb the dough at this stage.
5. After an hour the dough will be ready it will have increased in volume. Punch the dough lightly and knead again for 10-15 mins. Knead by adding oil on your palm and knead till it stops sticking.
6. Make 4 rolls out of the dough and keep aside covered with cloth for 10 mins.
For the Garlic Butter:
In a bowl mix the olive oil/butter, garlic, oregano and chilli flakes and keep aside for use.
In a bowl take all the ingredients for filling and mix them.
1. After 10-15 mins check the rolls. It should have risen.
2. On the platform sprinkle some maida/all purpose flour. Take one ball of the dough and using your finger flatten the dough ball from sides and keep expanding make a round shape of about 5”. You can use rolling pin also.
3. Apply the pizza sauce on the inner surface of the bread and add the prepared stuffing in the center.
4. Now take all the edges together and seal it making a ball/Kachori. Similarly make all the other balls
5. Place all the buns close to each other on a butter greased baking tray. Apply garlic butter on the outer surface generously and sprinkle some oregano, chilli flakes and sesame seeds.
6. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 mins and serve warm with mayonnaise dip or dip of choice.
Uncategorized #bakinglove #baking #pizza #pizzamania #pizzas #bun #cheese #foodiary #feedfeed #hautecuisine #foodofinstagram #tasty #magazine #debutmagazine #foodphotography #foodfetish #foodaddiction #foodblogging
I am a lawyer by profession but love to cook. Being a foodie myself I keep trying variations with my recipes. My blog is all about my experiments and experience with food. You can follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook all having handles alawyerskitchen. I am also on the food reviewer panel with GoToChef, which is the perfect platform to check out reviews on various food products and also find recipes using the same. You can also find me on blogchatter https://www.theblogchatter.com/user/shailparekhthosani
and pinterest https://in.pinterest.com/alawyerskitchen2018/